Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Last London post soon soon soon.....

I have been thinking about what to write for my last London post.... will get my thoughts together soon so I can finish this blog off and officially start the travel blog. But not today. Today we're busy recieving our shipment of boxes that we sent 14 weeks ago from London - I really hope everything is there! And another beautiful day in Sydney - it's due to be 30 c (90f) today - and it's only Spring - nice! Oh and I got some cute new board shorts that will be awesome for the trip:)

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Vegemite Wife said...

Miss you guys so much! So envious that you are in Sydney, but only 62 days until I'm back in Oz - woo hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker